So this right here is my first review from a major publisher, and I was asked by Tim Seeley (the books writer/creator) not to reveal to many interior pages, so this im gonna try to keep it bit shorter than my full reviews, just because I put quite a lot into them, and to be honest after reading this I think it is gonna be a huge hit for image comics, and that this could be the next big book to be released from them.
Another great review by my friend Mr Jason Webb.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- @GeekGirlinKY Thank you, ma'am! 13 hours ago
- @JoshuaYehl @TheNerdOnline Thank you very much! 13 hours ago
- RT @TheTomasRios: Writers, smart ones at least, choose words that serve their needs and sound good. Sometimes, those words are curse words. 13 hours ago
- Photoset: lauusytheawakend: Beyond: Two Souls I thought this was a movie… The last great PS3 game? I hope... tmblr.co/ZWnGOynf571R 14 hours ago
- RT @blackmaskstudio: "This comic really, really doesn't screw around." @NYPost talks animal vengeance with Liberator's @MattMinerXVX http:/… 14 hours ago